There are two ways to enter the Prize Draw:
Or both and be entered into the draw twice! Simples.
Good luck x
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. The draw is being run by CAT and open to entrants of all ages.
3. The draw is free to enter and there is no limit on the number of entries per individual.
4. The draw closes at 18.00 GMT on 12/12/20 and late entries will not be accepted.
5. Entry into the prize draw is by joining CATtales Membership Programme or by supporting CATtales by 'buy CATtales a drink' on the Membership Programme page.
6. No responsibility is accepted if contact details provided are incorrect.
7. You give permission for your details to be used for administration and marketing purposes.
8. The prize is one A4, unframed, fine art print of the unique cat painting by Charlie Harper created for CATales. The print will be produced using a professional Giclée process within a rigorously colour-managed environment on Hahnemühle ‘William Turner’ Photo Matte 310gsm paper with archival figures of 200 years under normal display conditions.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
10. The winner will be drawn at random and notified by email.
11. Two attempts at contacting the winner will be made before another winner is selected.
12. The decision of CAT regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final.
13. CAT reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend the terms and conditions.
14. The prize draw is governed by English law.